- President of Premise Properties, a private property owner across select North American centres
- Spent more than 30 years as a leading property broker with Colliers International, brokering more than 100 shopping centres
- Strong relationships in local, national and international property markets and frequent speaker at industry events
- Corporate Director & Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary, at Cineplex Inc.
- Over 30 years of experience spanning litigation, commercial, competition, securities and real estate law
- Between 2004 and 2021, Ms. Fitzgerald was a key member of the Cineplex senior executive team during a period of transformation, directing approximately $1 billion in commercial acquisitions, multiple public offerings of equity and debt securities
- Corporate Director with more than 30 years of real estate and finance experience
- Former Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of CT Real Estate Investment
- Former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Primaris Retail REIT, the predecessor to Primaris REIT
- Served as Vice President, Director and Senior Canadian Real Estate Equities Analyst at Merrill Lynch Canada, and as Vice President Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Revenue Properties Company Ltd.
- Corporate Director & Lecturer at University of Wisconsin’s Applied Real Estate Investment Track program, more than 30 years of real estate experience
- Served as a Managing Director with Heitman LLC, member of various committees at Heitman including the Board of Directors
- Founder and CEO of Coresight Research
- Deborah served as Managing Director of Fung Global Retail and Technology (FGRT), the think tank of Fung Group.
- Previously, Managing Director and Head of the Global Staples & Consumer Discretionary team at Citi Research, ranked the #1 analyst by Institutional Investor for 10 years in a row.
- Serves on the board of directors GUESS?, Inc., Kiabi, and Xcel Brands, Inc.
- Deborah is on the advisory board of the World Retail Congress as well as several accelerators
Mr. Avery brings more than 20 years of real estate and capital markets experience, including serving on the board of trustees of H&R REIT from 2017 through 2021, and as Executive Vice President, Asset Management & Strategic Initiatives at H&R REIT from 2020 through the spin-off of Primaris REIT in 2021. Previous roles include portfolio management of real estate securities with FrontFour Capital, more than 12 years as a sell-side equity analyst at CIBC Capital Markets, and transaction and advisory roles with Altus Group.
Mr. Sullivan (President & COO, Primaris REIT) has 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, spanning brokerage, leasing, operations, asset management and leadership, including 25 years focused on enclosed shopping centres. Mr. Sullivan joined Oxford Properties in 2003 with a specific focus on properties managed on behalf of Primaris and has held the role of Chief Operating Officer at H&R REIT’s subsidiary Primaris since 2013. Over the course of his career, Mr. Sullivan has directly been involved with investment activity, development, leasing and operations of more than 50 enclosed shopping centres across Canada.